At every stage of this delightful garden’s transformation, Vicky and Mark have discussed the layout, sharing ideas for plants and structures alike, before working together to make it happen. ‘Gardening has become a bit of an obsession with me, whereas for Mark it is an ongoing project that he cheerfully does, knowing how much it means to me,’ explains Vicky. ‘In truth, he prefers sitting in the garden, whereas I’m always looking for things to do — I love the fact that a garden is never finished, and has become a constant source of enjoyment and learning.’
Images and slideshow
- Click on a thumbnail to jump to its associated image.
- To quickly look through the images, use the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the image area to enter full-screen mode.
- To exit full-screen mode, click the close button (top right) or use the esc key on the keyboard.
Buy this feature for use in your publicationWhat’s in a feature package:
- 25-50 high resolution jpegs
- Full captions in spreadsheet
- In-depth text of 800+ words