TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Nicola Stocken at Gardenpix Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. I will only use information that is collected lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). The personal information that I hold will be held securely in accordance with the law, and it will be treated in the utmost confidentiality. It will never be shared with any other people, companies or entities, and will certainly not be sold on to others. I value my customers’ privacy as highly as my own.
The information I collect on this website is:
- Your Name
- Job Title
- Phone Number
- Email Address
You can check the information that I hold about you by emailing me. Any inaccuracies will either be promptly deleted or corrected.
Nicola Stocken at Gardenpix Limited collects information about you for the following reasons:—
- To aid the processing of your order and to enable me to contact you in the event of any problems or delays
- With your prior permission, I may from time to time contact you regarding current promotions, or news events, which may be of interest to you. However, if at any time, you do not wish to receive this information you may opt out by emailing me.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUBMISSION AND REPRODUCTION OF IMAGES
“We and/or “Us” means Nicola Stocken at Gardenpix Limited, “You” means the customer.
“Image” means any digital item which is provided to you for the purposes of reproduction.
You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions unless you notify us to the contrary. No variation of these terms or conditions shall be effective unless agreed in writing.
Licence for Use of Images
- The reproduction by whatever means of the whole or any part of any Image (including, without limitation, website use, slide projection, artist’s reference, artist’s illustration, layout or presentation of Images) is strictly forbidden without our specific written permission. You must inform us of your proposals as to when and how an Image is intended to be used. We will then consider whether we would wish to grant a licence and, if so, on what terms.
- No reproduction rights are granted by virtue of delivery of Images unless expressly indicated. Your right to reproduce an Image arises only if (a) licence terms are agreed and (b) our invoice relating to the grant of such right is fully paid. Any reproduction before payment of the invoice (unless there is a prior arrangement as often happens with well-established customers) or outside the terms of any licence constitutes an infringement of copyright and also a breach of this Agreement entitling us to rescind and claim damages. You must indemnify us in respect of any claims, damages, costs or expenses we incur arising from any reproduction of any Image supplied to you.
- You must satisfy yourself that all necessary rights, model releases or consents which may be required for reproduction are obtained and that the use of any image is not obscene, indecent, libellous or unlawful. We make no claim or warranty with regard to your use of content, names, text, people, trademarks or copyright material depicted in any Image and you will indemnify us in respect of any claims, damages, costs or expenses we incur arising from the use of any Image supplied to you.
- Reproduction rights (if granted ), unless otherwise agreed in writing are:—
- subject to these terms and conditions and any terms and conditions set out in the delivery note and licence,
- non-exclusive reproduction rights for single use only in the stated territory. A single use means a reproduction in one size for one edition of a single publication, published in one language only,
- strictly limited to the use, period of time and territory stated in the licence,
- personal to you and not assignable by you to any third party.
Digital Use of Images
Based on guidelines issued in 2001 by the British Photographers’ Liaison Committee/Finers Stephens Innocent As agreed by BAPLA, AOP, NUJ, MPA and the BFP.