Posies & Decorative Jars Step-by-Step
A beautiful flower posie, freshly picked from common garden flowers and local hedgerows, creates maximum impact for minimum effort or cost, so there’s no reason why its container shouldn’t do likewise. Glass jars come in a wide range of sizes and shapes, angular or curved, and they cost nothing. However, with minimal time and expense, the most shapely can be transformed with ribbon, raffia, jute string, lace or strips of patterned fabric, to create eye-catching vases for posies given as small tokens to say thank you, happy Mother’s Day, get well soon or to cheer someone up. Alternatively use as centerpieces for dinner parties or summer barbecues. Step-by-step demonstration of glass jar decoration.
Images and slideshow
- Click on a thumbnail to jump to its associated image.
- To quickly look through the images, use the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the image area to enter full-screen mode.
- To exit full-screen mode, click the close button (top right) or use the esc key on the keyboard.
Buy this feature for use in your publicationWhat’s in a feature package:
- 25-50 high resolution jpegs
- Full captions in spreadsheet
- In-depth text of 800+ words