Childs Seaside Themed Pots
Combining a visit to the beach with a fun gardening project is sure to be a hit with the kids, and a novel idea to wile away some of the summer holidays. There’s something magical about the seaside, not only for children, but for adults too, so it’s not uncommon to find gardens that have an area dedicated to the plants and other paraphernalia found near the coast. Beachcombing ‘finds’ are an essential element to any design, not only cockle, whelk, limpit or mussel shells washed up by an incoming tide, but also the inevitable flotsam and jetsam — corks, scraps of netting, random lengths of rope, the occasional fisherman’s ball and driftwood that has been sculpted by the sea into curving shapes.
Images and slideshow
- Click on a thumbnail to jump to its associated image.
- To quickly look through the images, use the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the image area to enter full-screen mode.
- To exit full-screen mode, click the close button (top right) or use the esc key on the keyboard.
Buy this feature for use in your publicationWhat’s in a feature package:
- 25-50 high resolution jpegs
- Full captions in spreadsheet
- In-depth text of 800+ words