Jill’s Gorgeous Garden in June
For such a small garden, it is amazing how much its owner, Jill, manages to pack in: a summerhouse, pond, bridge, sunny and shady courtyards, borders of choice plants, a greenhouse, artfully-placed mirrors, a rose moongate, raised beds, and inviting paths. The garden has evolved in fits and starts, as time and finances have allowed, and gradually the curving flower beds were established, sunny, damp or shady depending on the position. The pond and bog garden was a later addition, enabling Jill to grow lush moisture-loving plants. Finally the moongate which frames lovely views in each direction, and is now home to Rosa ‘Veilchenblau’.
Images and slideshow
- Click on a thumbnail to jump to its associated image.
- To quickly look through the images, use the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the image area to enter full-screen mode.
- To exit full-screen mode, click the close button (top right) or use the esc key on the keyboard.
Buy this feature for use in your publicationWhat’s in a feature package:
- 25-50 high resolution jpegs
- Full captions in spreadsheet
- In-depth text of 800+ words